Are you on Instagram? Do you face the scarcity of funny captions at times? Then, you need to bookmark this post right now as you are going to read whole lots of funny captions for Instagram photos.
I know you can find a lot of them online. But the fact is you need to browse a lot of resources to grab hold of a fairly good number of captions. Here, I have collected a lot of them to help you not to wander.
Funny Instagram Captions for Photos
If you ask me the best way to find funny captions for an Instagram post, I will vote for your brain. Yeah, you heard it right! Your brain is the cultivating field of many ideas, and you can use the same for a creative caption as well.
Before going deep into the inspired Instagram captions for pictures, I want you to read the following section. It will help you cook up your own funny captions.
Also Read: – Best Photo Editing Apps for Android Phone 2017
How to Write Funny Captions for Photos
Read these tips and try to add your own captions. Apparently, you may not be satisfied with the first few ones. But, believe me! You will be amazed to see how your writing skills get exhilarated with time. So don’t stop but, keep writing.
Tip 1: Avoid the Obvious
Do you get it? When you post a photo on Instagram, you should never describe what others can see. If you do so, you will not grab attention unless you are a celebrity.
What you must do is describe what others can’t see. For example, look at the picture below.
Without the caption, it makes a feeling of father-son relationship. So, your captions like ‘Aw! How cute’ or ‘I love you Papa’ will not make an impact as you are describing the scene itself. But look at the caption beneath the picture.
‘I don’t even know this kid.’
Now that makes a funny impact on the audience. So believe in describing unobvious and do so. (You don’t have to enter the text on the image, though. Just type into the text box to make it look like a caption).
Tip 2: Use Your Imagination
You can correlate this tip with the previous one. When you describe the reality, you are just using your eyesight. Nothing else! But as you move on to explaining the obvious things, you need to use your brain for the creative ideas.
Look at the meme below.
Exclude all the meme text and consider it as a plane image. What do you think? It’s a man; maybe he is thinking. There you go! You can imagine what he thinks about that too in a funny way.
See what a funny, imaginative lad wrote on it. Isn’t it funny?
Tip 3: Personify Animals and Things
Another effective way to write funny and creative captions is personification. You can use this technique when you post photos of inhuman creatures or things.
You need to use your creativity here to relate something that we do with what you can see on the picture.
Here is an example.
I hope you now know how to write funny captions for Instagram. I could have given you some more tips. But you are here for the premade captions, and here you go!
Also Read: – Best, Cool Whatsapp Status to impress your friends
Funny Captions for Instagram
I have classified the list into several categories for your convenience.
Funny Captions for Instagram with Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- When I fell for you, I fell Hard
- If I ever write a story about my life, don’t be surprised if your name appears billion times.
- If you are Mine, You are Mine. I don’t like Sharing.
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing.
- Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.
- Love is a lot like a backache; it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.
- Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.
- There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments
- Women love a self-confident bald man.
Funny Instagram Captions with Friends
- Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
- Please God – If you can’t make me thin, make my friends fat!!!
- You may be my best friend… But I’m still gonna laugh when you fall over!
- Everyone has a friend who laughs funnier than he jokes.
- My friend’s friend is my friend. My friend’s girlfriend is my friend. My friend’s boyfriend is just scum.
- Some people only get called by their nicknames. Usually, it sounds weird to even say their real name.
Also Read:- 50 Cute Brother And Sister Relationship Quotes
Funny Selfie Captions for Instagram
- If a dentist makes their money from unhealthy teeth, Why would I trust a product 4/5 of them recommend?
- Real men don’t take selfies
- Being silly with the girls
- I just got 30 likes, #selfiepro
- Now we’re screaming jus to see who’s louder
- I’d rather laugh with the sinners
- Fresh out of the shower, no makeup
- The soap, pick it up
- Are You gonna o eat that chair?
Funny Birthday Captions for Instagram
- I have prepared your birthday cake and then called the fire department to blow out the candles on your cake.
- Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
- Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard?
- Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
- Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
So you have got a plenty of captions for Instagram to post on different occasions. And, I have given you three tips to create your own Instagram photo captions.
I know you are reluctant in sharing this article not to reveal this resource with your friends. But I want you to help me spread the words.